The current Kuruman Moffat Mission is located at Seodin outside Kuruman, South Africa, established by the London Missionary Society in 1816. The first Mission was built at ‘New Lattakoo’ before moving to Seodin in 1824. The Missionaries William Edwards and Robert Hamilton founded the mission but it was Robert Moffat, who joined them in 1820, whose name became synonymous with the Kuruman Mission. He with his wife Mary remained there until 1870.
A contemporary description of the Kuruman Mission can be found here
Images of the Mission can be found here